Am I beckoning you to join me at the porta potty?
Umm...I have no idea what I'm doing with my arms, rowing? No one can say that I ball my hands into fists when I run. That is for sure! This is around mile 11
My skirt is very flappy and no one around me is wearing pink. What's up with that?
This is almost to mile 18 and look! I'm WINNING! haha!
This is around mile 21 I think. I have NO clue what I'm laughing at. But hey, I'm in a good mood. I popped in the headphones around mile 20 through 23. Something very different from my training this year versus last and I NEVER thought I would be one that would prefer to run without music. I liked it...very "present" during this marathon.
Just "chicking" some dudes...in my skirt.
I uhh, apparently, I'm paddling my way through mile 22.
The last .2 really REALLY is the hardest. On this course, there is a slight uphill and I think that is cruel and wrong. After this short stretch, there's one more turn and it's the finish line.
Here's a better view of my new Sweaty Band. Also, turn your head sideways and look at the little packet I have made with my finishers shirt. Inside is a bag of Cheetos, a PB cup, a Twix, and my coin and necklace pendant/charm. I could sleep like a baby now that I had my precious coin and pendant. haha!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.