Pages

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Bubble Up Bloody Stump - yeah weird title huh?

Made you look!

Ok so this really sucks to admit, but I didn’t work out one time this week.  If “thinking” about working out counts then I worked out a whole buncha times! I have many excuses for why the workouts didn’t happen but the main reason is that I wasn’t getting enough sleep.  I’ve said it before but I don’t do well on less than 7 hours of sleep.  Every night or morning this past week seemed to have something going on that I latched on to as an excuse.  A headache, 4 inches of snow, ice, windstorm that kept me up, power outage that complicated matters, running on empty from not getting enough sleep…all those excuses=me not driving to the gym in the morning.  Next week starts my training plan for the Pear Blossom and now I “have to” workout.  We shall see….wheeeeee…….
Now for some randomness:
My boss boss told me to watch his coffee because he didn’t want anyone to stick their fingers in it.  He didn’t say anything about a bloody stump of a hand though!

Not my hand...or anyone's hand that I work with.  That IS my jade plant though.



Bubble Up Enchiladas – these were rather delish!  I followed this recipe.  And then added about a tablespoon of jalapenos.  Oh AND I seasoned the ground beef with my own taco seasoning that I made using a recipe that I stole. I also made these the night our power went out.  It was a sad sad evening to smell this in the oven baking and then lose power.  We resorted to McDonald’s that evening.  Re-baked the next night, the enchiladas were a poor excuse for a meal.  I don’t recommend baking this way.
The dim lighting adds ambiance, dontcha think?

The hubs and I went out for a dinner date last night.  My BBQ chopped salad was delicious but I wanted it to have more chicken but you don't get to see a picture of it.
 We shared this cookie zookie, though his share was more like 5%? 

Heather, I’m sorry at our last girls night out that we had the asphalt pie instead.  From now on until forever, it will be the cookie zookie, without nuts for you though since we don’t want you dead.
His 5% was getting to lick the tin.


2 comments:

  1. It was much better than the cupcake I just made. Ugh. So dissapointed. lol!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.