I’d really like to know your thoughts on school busses that aren’t yellow. They look a little creepy to me. Like they are up to no good. Except there’s a bank in town that has a school bus that is painted pink, and looks like a pig. The only thing that bus is up to is Fun with a capital F.
The real point of this blog is to share with you what is quickly going to be my new obsession. Cake in the microwave…and it’s healthyish!
I followed this recipe and substituted one egg and two egg whites for the egg substitute. I used coconut flour instead of whole wheat flour, added three tablespoons of oats, and I used coconut sugar as my sweetener. Then I topped it with some Trader Joe’s Cookie Butter.
I should have smothered it and will definitely do so
Ooooh my goodness, I thought it was amazing for being a somewhat healthy dessert. If I really wanted to live it up, I could add some dark chocolate bits. Ooooh here comes a wild evening later….geesh, I mean tomorrow night.
PS I refrained from making the title even longer. You are welcome.

Cake in the microwave, YES!!!
ReplyDeleteSchool buses that are white are used to transport criminals and sometimes department of forestry firefighters, so they are either up to no good or up to no good. Lol!
Teehee! I think this white bus is a church bus. They must be up to no good too. lol
Deletebuses that are not white transport workers out to the farms here- berry pickers.
ReplyDeleteHmm, pretty sure we have potato and onion picker busses here.
Delete