Pages

Friday, September 13, 2013

Friday the 13th Friday Favorites

My first baby was born on the 13th day of February and ever since, the number 13 has been my favorite number.  I also like to take something with a bad rap and squeeze it hard enough until nothing but cuteness and sugar oozes out.  I really have no idea what that means but we’ll just go with it.

Things that I have been loving lately?  I thought I would share with ya!  And you should do the same.  We’ll be best friends if you happen to share my love of squirrels, bunnies, or hedgehogs.

fave friday 91313

1. This new “happy” mug.  (I have a different coffee mug that I like to pull out for each season and I’ve been adding to my collection a little bit at a time.)

2. My new kitchen towels.  They are so cute you just want to vomit, huh?!!

3. This gorgeous new color of shellac…that you’ll just have to trust me…it’s awesome.  It’s a grey/purple called Jet Set.  Perfect for Fall.

4. This cake in a mug.  SO TO DIE. FOR. Seriously!  Thank you Paleomg.

5. One thing that has perplexed me lately?  You’re stopped at a red light and the car in front of you has left one to two car lengths of space between them and the car in front of them.  Why?  I really need to be given a good reason as to why this happens. I’ve been noticing this a lot.  I’d understand if we were on a hill, or if there was snow and ice on the roads.  But dry pavement?  I don’t get it.

6. Playing croquet in the back yard.  I guess I will miss this when the weather turns but the directions do say to try Snow Croquet.

So there you have it!  I’m getting really jazzed about the cooler weather that is in our forecast.  Get me past Saturday which is supposed to be in the 90s and then I think the Fall sailing will be smooth.  I’m just about as desperate for Fall weather as everyone else is in the blogging sphere.  I’m not stupid though and know that once we take that dip, that the snow is not too far away. Just give me some dang soup weather already! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.