Pages

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

What a doozy of a day!

“What a doozy of a day!”  I was saying that by 10 am this morning.  It’s days like these that make me so happy that I’ve already done my workout for the day.  Not that I’m seeing a huge benefit and a greater amount of energy from working out in the morning, but that when I get home tonight, I DON’T HAVE TO WORKOUT!!!!!  I have to believe though, that had I NOT worked out, I wouldn’t be handling things as well as I am today. “Well”, meaning laughing most everything off.  “Laughing”, meaning borderline hysterical giggling. And “hysterical” meaning, you’re not quite sure if you should be crying instead.  Or popping pills.  Or drinking booze.

Speaking of popping pills…..

I remembered to take all my condoms* vitamins today!

2013-03-20 13.12.17

If anyone catches me taking my Advocare supplements, they inevitably think I’m tearing in to some birth control.  Uh, yeah people.

*Speaking of vitamins, you might need them after this workout: http://www.fitsugar.com/10-Minute-Buti-Class-Video-28580417

We had a conversation on Facebook this morning that you wouldn’t want anyone watching you do this workout….but THEN….if you CHARGED them….that would make you a … oh let’s not go there.

This morning, for my workout, I continued with my run streak of one mile.  I figure, starting next week, I’ll need to start bumping up my mileage, mid-week.  Along with my leg workout streak, I also did a core workout this morning from the Turbo fire series and I have a model… She definitely needs to work on her core a little bit more.

2013-03-27 06.37.09

I don’t think she approves of the girl’s posture.

So did you go watch the Buti Yoga workout video?  And would you be caught dead doing the workout? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.