I’m trying something new to help me get up and get my sweat on in the morning with my workouts. I use my phone as my alarm clock and alas, this is not a new idea, but I’ve been placing it across the room in our bathroom. It forces me out of bed to turn it off, plus, I can’t wake up in the middle of the night and check the time. That often leads to me stressing about how much time I have left to sleep.
We’ll see if this continues to work. I managed somehow to turn it off, but then I stood in the bathroom for almost a half hour…next to the heater, drinking a cup of coffee and reading emails/blogs/Facebook before I decided to work out. Hey at least I was awake! There is a lot of truth in the saying:
I’m walking a delicate line people!
How I’m currently sweating?
Strength Training – Jillian Michael’s Body Revolution – I’m in week two, alternating between workouts one and two
Cardio Training – Running. Using the Couch to 5k program and just working on some speed. Currently in week two.
And I leave you with this because…because I can:

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.